Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is a new feature I'll be doing! It's basically going to be a list of all the things I've been enjoying for the past week and want to share with you all. Hope you enjoy! :)


Netflix Old Hollywood movies
1. All of the old movies they've been adding to Netflix! I'm seriously in heaven you guys. I went nuts the other night adding so many to my queue haha.


Pinup Girl Clothing Lana Dress
2. The Lana dress from Pinup Girl Clothing. I've definitely added this dress to my wishlist! I absolutely love the pattern and the structure of the dress. Flattering on all body types!


Vintage Hair
3. This picture of vintage hair! It's so interesting to see how different the hair looks on the back of each girl's head.


Maibell and the Misfires
4. Maibell and the Misfires. I wish I would have discovered this album a lot sooner! I was browsing Spotify and luckily found this gem. If you are into rockabilly music then I'm sure you will enjoy this!


Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling in Gangster Squad
5. This still of Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling from Gangster Squad. The film doesn't come out until this summer but it looks promising. Besides, I love Emma Stone and who doesn't love Ryan Gosling in a suit??


The Avengers
6. The Avengers! I'm a big Marvel fan so I was really excited for this movie to come out. I finally saw it over the weekend and loved it!

This inspiring quote..

7. “Is 'fat' really the worst thing a human being can be? Is 'fat' worse than 'vindictive', 'jealous', 'shallow', 'vain', 'boring' or 'cruel'? Not to me.” - J.K. Rowling

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...loving Maibell and the Misfires! Thanks for introducing them to my world! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina