Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. Orly nail polish in Cotton Candy. I've been looking for a nice pastel pink color and saw this at Sally Beauty Supply yesterday. So naturally I picked it up!


Orly nail polish in Cotton Candy


2. This vintage 1960's dress I won on Ebay! It's amazing and I don't even have to get it hemmed which makes me love it even more!


vintage 1960's dress


3. Scarlett Johansson on the Cover of Vogue. I absolutely love Scarlett Johansson and the photo spread in this magazine! It was very much inspired by the "Bringing Up Baby" film starring Katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant.


Scarlett Johansson in Vogue

Scarlett Johansson in Vogue

Scarlett Johansson in Vogue

Scarlett Johansson in Vogue


4. Midnight in Paris. I came across this movie on Cinemax while I was trying to find something to watch on tv. I'm glad I did because I ended up really liking it! I can totally relate to Owen Wilson's character wanting to live in a different time except I would pick the 1930's or 40's instead of the 20's. I definitely recommend watching this if you ever get the chance.


Midnight in Paris


5. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. I've been wanting to try this product for quite some time and finally bought a tube at Marshalls for only $7.99. I really love it! It's great for the cuticles, feet, sunburn, eyebrows, chapped lips, dry skin...I could go on and on. It was created in 1930 and is still around today so it must be doing something right!


Elizabth Arden 8 Hour Cream


6. This "The Best of Bette Davis" video! I mean who doesn't love Bette Davis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina