Friday, August 24, 2012

The Bletchley Circle

The Fall season is approaching quickly and that means some of our favorite television shows will soon be returning! I'm personally excited for the third season of Downton Abbey! Of course there are always new shows that pop up as well. I was browsing around online earlier today for a Downton Abbey trailer but instead stumbled upon an ITV trailer for all of their current and new shows returning this Fall. I saw a couple of titles that caught my eye so naturally I Googled them haha. One in particular that I'm very interested in seeing is a series called The Bletchley Circle. I'm a huge fan of murder mysteries and this sounds right up my alley!

" Set in 1952, Susan, Millie, Lucy and Jean have returned to their normal lives, modestly setting aside the part they played in producing crucial intelligence, which helped the Allies to victory and shortened the war.

Until now that is…and the unresolved murders of Jane Hart and Patricia Oakes. With her handwritten charts of numbers, dates and times and stretched lines of wool connecting pins to clips, Susan has spotted a pattern of behaviour no-one else has…

Four ordinary women with an extraordinary flair for code-breaking and razor-sharp intelligence skills are the focus of ITV’s new murder mystery drama, The Bletchley Circle." - ITV.com

Here is a trailer for the series:



The period drama is set to premiere on September 6th!

Are there any shows you are looking forward to this Fall?

2 comments:

  1. It does feel like forever since some of our favourite shows were last on, doesn't it? Aside from Downton, I'm really looking forward to the return of Dexter, 30 Rock, How I Meet Your Mother, and Fox's Sunday night cartoon lineup (the mister and I both love dramas and comedies, which makes watching TV together so easy and fun).

    Thank you very much for your immensely nice comment today. You're a peach of person and I'm so happy our vintage loving paths have crossed.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina