Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. I love Once Upon A Time! I was pretty much glued to Hulu catching up on all the episodes that I missed. I'm a sucker for anything that has to do with fairy tales.

Once Upon A Time


2. We Bought A Zoo soundtrack. Jónsi, the lead singer of Sigur Rós, composed the whole musical score and it's pretty much amazing.


We Bought A Zoo soundtrack


3. Hello Kitty Avengers cupcakes! Aren't they adorable?!


Hello Kitty Avengers cupcakes


4. Perks of Being a Wallflower. I finally read this book after having it on my reading list for what seems like forever! It was a great read and I finished it in a day.

Perks of Being A Wallflower


5. Banana Cuppa Chocolate Tea. It's by the Rupublic of Tea company and it's so delicious! I've been eating healthier and cutting processed sugar out of my diet so this is really good when I have a craving for something sweet!

Republic of Tea Banana Chocolate


6. R2-D2 spatula! I couldn't resist buying this the other day.

R2-D2 spatula


7. I love this Dress from eShakti! http://www.eshakti.com/Product/CL0023933/Tulle-LBD-dress


eShakti dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina