Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. The Dark Knight Rises. I saw this movie a couple of nights ago and loved it! It was everything I'd hoped for. Plus I have a gigantic crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt and I thought he did an excellent job. The ending left it open for a possible sequel and I hope there's going to be one!

The Dark Knight Rises


2. American Rose. I bought this book last week and like it so far! It's all about burlesque entertainer Gypsy Rose Lee.

American Rose


3. 2012 Olympics! My favorite event is gymnastics. I was so happy when the U.S. won the team competition!
2012 Olympics


4. The Amazing Spider-Man Pullover. Okay I saw this in Forever 21 yesterday as I was walking out and had to have it! I love Marvel and Spider-Man is one of my favorites!
Spider-Man pullover


5. Blue Diamond Almond Coconut Milk. I don't really consume a whole lot of dairy so I usually drink almond milk but I saw this at the store and it intrigued me. It's so delicious! To me it tastes like an Almond Joy minus the chocolate haha.
Almond Coconut Milk


6. The Balm Nude Tude Palette. I've been wanting this eye shadow palette for quite some time. Hautelook had a 50% off sale on The Balm products a few weeks back so I snatched one up! The packaging is darling and the colors are nice and pigmented. I don't wear too many bright colors so this palette is perfect for me!
The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette


7. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. I do get the occasional breakout and this stuff works wonders! You apply it at night. Just take a q-tip and dip it in the solution and dab it on any blemishes you may have. By the morning the blemish reduces in size greatly! I've been a fan of Mario Badescu products for a few years now and think they are wonderful.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

6 comments:

  1. Im a big Christian Bale fan. Love him as Batman :)...The Balm palette looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I've been a Christian Bale fan since I was a kid because he was in movies like Newsies, Swing Kids and Little Women. I watched those films so many times growing up so he's been around for quite some time! He's come a long way and I think he just gets better and better. :)

      xx Christina

      Delete
  2. The Dark Knight Rises is such an excellent film, everyone did such a fab job! Also same for the Olympics, bet everyone's so proud of their country, also that palette looks sooo cute! :-)

    Elle - xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was such a great film! I love the Olympics. I don't understand when people complain and ask if it's over yet. It's history in the making! The palette is so pretty it almost makes me not want to use it haha.

      xx Christina

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see the Batman movie! But I have to! ;P The boyfriend doesn't like going to cinemas (nor does he like chocolate. he's a freak of nature) so I'll have to wait till it comes out on BlueRay.
    I've been watching a looot of olympics too, it's so much fun and there are SO many different kinds of sports. My favorite event is gymnastics too, allthough there aren't any competitors from my country there. Still a lot of fun to watch though!
    That palette is too cute! I ordered something similar from MUA colourwise a few days ago after reading great reviews on it, but the packaging on yours is awesomely cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coconut milk sounds so delicious, I hope it makes its way up to Canada (I suspect it will as there are a lot of Blue Diamond items sold here).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina